Guide to Parent Logins
In this page you will find simple instructions for setting up or resetting access to online tools provided by the district. For more detailed information about these tools, please visit the district's Help page.
- Skyward Family Access
- Skyward Mobile App
- Online Payment
- PowerSchool Learning
- My Stop App
The typical (not all!) username consists of the first 5 letters of the last name followed by the first 3 letters of the first name, followed by a 3 digit number. Someone with a name of JOHN LEE for example will need to fill in the extra characters with spaces. In this case, John Lee with a username of LEE JOH000, will enter “L”, “E”, “E”, space, space, “J”, “O”, “H”, “0”, ”0”, “0”.
To get your username and reset your password:
- Click on the “Forgot Your Login/Password” link on the Skyward login page
- Enter your email address on file at the school when prompted
- You will receive a password reset email
- Download the Skyward Mobile App
- Locate District by District Name – Lake Washington School District Redmond, WA
- Select Product – School and Business Management, Family, Student, Teacher, and Employee
- Steps below are done the first time you login or when you change your computer password. Login Credentials:
- Login: (Enter your Skyward Computer Login)
- Password: (Enter your Skyward Computer Password)
- Enter your passcode: you will be prompted to enter a 4 digit security code to open the application.
- Select the Mobile option (not the Desktop option)
You are now logged in to the Skyward Mobile App. In the future, you only need to enter the 4 digit passcode to open the app.
- Click on the “Click here to set your password” button. This password is your unique password for Online Payments. (This may or may not be the same as your Skyward password. Since your Online Payments password and your Skyward password are different, changing one will not necessarily change the other!)
- When prompted to Identify Your Account, enter the email address on record for your student. When a match is found, an automated password reset email will be sent to your email address. Click on the link to reset your password.
- If you do not receive an email, check your SPAM folder and add firstname.lastname@example.org to your safe senders list (whitelist). Use the F5 key on your keyboard to refresh your inbox.
To register for a new account or to reset your password, go to the PowerSchool Learning Account Setup and Password Reset Request page and enter your first, last name and email address on file. A password reset email will be sent to you.
For more information visit our Help page
(Always enter your Username and Password. Do not use the "Sign in with Office 365")
A. Skyward Family Access (computer)
- Click on Student Info
- Click on View [student name’s] Family
- Note your Family ID
B. Skyward Mobile App
- Click on the Menu bar
- Click on Student Information
- Click on the Family tab
- Note your Family ID
For more information visit the Transportation page.
- Go to MySchoolBucks.com and click SIGN UP FREE. Select the state and school district and complete the personal information requested. Click CREATE ACCOUNT.
- The next screen will ask you to ADD A STUDENT. You will need your student’s school, student’s name, and date of birth. Click FIND STUDENT.
- Select the Meal Payment option you would like.
- If you have questions about MySchoolBucks, please call their customer support center at 1-855-832-5226. Assistance is available Monday - Friday from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. EST. Or, email MySchoolBucks at email@example.com.
- For all other questions contact the Nutrition Services office at 425-936-1393, or email NutritionServ@lwsd.org.