Our Laptop Usage Agreement | Español states a student's responsibility for loss or damage to the district provided laptop. You may choose to insure yourself against possible charges. In the event that the district laptop is damaged or lost, you will be personally expected to pay the appropriate fine from the list below. Here are a few of the options available to you for being reimbursed for fines.
- OPTION 1
Contact your Homeowner's insurance provider to inquire about possible options to insure your child's netbook.
- OPTION 2
Contact the Worth Group for their plan offering coverage for a fee.
- OPTION 3
Self-insure. If damage occurs, the school will look to you to pay any fine for damage or loss listed in the schedule below.
2018-2019 Repair/Replacement Costs:
- Full Replacement Cost $499.00
- Power supply (complete with brick and power cord) $45.00
- Stylus pen $30.00
- Cracked or broken screen $299.00
- Damaged top cover/palm rest $80.00
- Damaged bottom access panel/Base enclosure $80.00
- Hard drive replacement $70.00
- Damaged battery $55.00
- Damaged keyboard (replacement) $70.00
- Keyboard missing key(s) (replacement) $10.00
- Main system board replacement $280.00