Information on this page will help parents support their child in being successful at Rose Hill Middle School. To check grades, or see teacher webpages in Haiku, click on the Parent Access icon to the right.
- Registering your child at Rose Hill Middle School Registration information for new families
- Rose Hill Middle School Nuts and Bolts General information about our school and policies and procedures.
- RHMS Student Handbook Expectations for Rose Hill Middle School students. This information can also be found in your student's daily planner.
- LWSD Student Rights and Responsibilities Lake Washington School District expectations for students.
- Staff Directory Links to email accounts of teachers and other school personnel.
- School Supply List Necessary school supplies for each grade level.
- Signing Up for Parent Access Instructions for signing up for Parent Access.
- Setting Up Automatic Emails for Missing Assignments Instructions on how to set up automatic missing assignments notifications.
- Logging in to PowerSchool Sites Information for accessing your student's PowerSchool sites.
- When to Keep your Sick Child Home from School Symptoms that your child is too sick for school
- Volunteer Information Information and forms you need to become a volunteer at our school.
- Lunch Account Menus and instructions to add money to a child's lunch account online.
- Graduation Requirements Lake Washington School District requirements for graduation.
- Laptop Insurance Options Check here for laptop insurance options. Please note that laptop insurance is optional, not required.
- Community Resources Services and organizations available to support students, parents and families in our community.