Information on this page will help parents support their child in being successful at Rose Hill Middle School.
Skyward Family AccessUse this link to access:
- Grades, Test Scores and Report Cards
- Directory information
- Immunization information
- Attendance record
Attendance ReportingUse this link to:
- Report an absence/tardy
- Please leave: Your student's full name, date(s) absent, reason for the absence, expected arrival time if late, your name.
Volunteer ApplicationUse this link to access:
- Online volunteer application
- Info about the online application system
- Printable volunteer application
- Printable student volunteer application
- Registering your child at Rose Hill Middle School Registration information for new families
- Rose Hill Middle School Nuts and Bolts General information about our school and policies and procedures.
- RHMS Student Handbook Expectations for Rose Hill Middle School students. This information can also be found in your student's daily planner.
- LWSD Student Rights and Responsibilities Lake Washington School District expectations for students.
- Staff Directory Links to email accounts of teachers and other school personnel.
- School Supply List Necessary school supplies for each grade level.
- Skyward Family Access Instructions for creating your Skyward Login/Password
- Signing Up for Parent Access Instructions for signing up for Parent Access.
- Setting Up Automatic Emails for Missing Assignments Instructions on how to set up automatic missing assignments notifications.
- Logging in to PowerSchool Sites Information for accessing your student's PowerSchool sites.
- When to Keep your Sick Child Home from School Symptoms that your child is too sick for school
- Volunteer Information Information and forms you need to become a volunteer at our school.
- Lunch Account Menus and instructions to add money to a child's lunch account online.
- Graduation Requirements Lake Washington School District requirements for graduation.
- Laptop Insurance Options Check here for laptop insurance options. Please note that laptop insurance is optional, not required.
- Community Resources Services and organizations available to support students, parents and families in our community.