Information on this page will help parents support their child in being successful at Rose Hill Middle School.
Skyward Family AccessUse this link to access:
- Grades, Test Scores and Report Cards
- Directory information
- Immunization information
- Attendance record
Powerschool LearningUse this link to access:
- Teachers' webpages
- Class calendars
- Class assignments
Volunteer ApplicationUse this link to access:
- Online volunteer application
- Info about the online application system
- Printable volunteer application
- Printable student volunteer application
Skyward Mobile appUse this mobile app to:
- View grades, attendance record and other student information
- Quick Guide to Parent Logins to the different online tools offered by the district.
- Skyward Family Access Instructions for creating your Skyward Login/Password.
- Setting Up Automatic Emails for Missing Assignments Instructions on how to set up automatic missing assignments notifications in Skyward.
- Skyward Mobile App setup instructions.
- Logging in to PowerSchool Sites Information for accessing your student's PowerSchool sites.
- Online Payments support using LWSD's online payment system for fees, fines and athletics.
- Customize the Online Calendar to show only the events that are relevant for your family.
- MyStop App setup instructions.
- Final Forms setup instructions.
- Request support for district online tools.
- Rose Hill Middle School Nuts and Bolts General information about our school policies and procedures.
- RHMS Student Handbook Expectations for Rose Hill Middle School students.
- LWSD Student Rights and Responsibilities Lake Washington School District expectations for students.
- Graduation Requirements Lake Washington School District requirements for graduation.
- School Supplies List for each grade level.
- When to Keep your Sick Child Home from School Symptoms that your child is too sick for school
- Lunch Account Menus and instructions to add money to a child's lunch account online.
- Laptop Insurance Options Please note that laptop insurance is optional, not required.
- Community Resources Services and organizations available to support students, parents and families.