Families new to the district may register one or more of their students online. New Student Online Registration is the fastest and safest way to register your student.

New Student Online Registration

In-person registration is available by appointment. For in-person registration appointments, please book an appointment. For records requests and withdrawals, please contact the registrar.

Immunization Records - New students enrolling for the 2022-23 school year are required to have medically verified immunization records on file before their first day of school. If you have questions or need support in getting your child to compliance, please contact our Health Specialist Mrs. Romer, RN.

Counseling Office Staff

Phone: (425) 936-2460
Fax: (425) 576-6342