Registration for the 2023-24 sports season 1 open through September 7.
- Families can sign up for after school sports via Final Forms for the 2023-24 school year. Final Forms is our online athletics platform used for all registration, forms, signatures, etc. You will receive an email from Final Forms to set up your account on June 22nd that will give you access to the 2023-24 season.
- Your student can register for up to 1 sport each season. Rose Hill Middle School has a NO CUT policy and all athletes who register will have a place on a team (contingent upon the ability to secure the appropriate number of coaches for supervision).
- Students do need to have a valid physical (good for two years from date of exam), be an ASB member ($30) and pay the participation fee for sports ($100). We recommend making appointments with your doctor for a physical during the summer.
- Regular season sports practices are typically 60-90 minutes long and take place after school on Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday (sometime between 2:30-5:00pm). Start and end times vary by sport, due to number of participants, number of teams, and the need to share spaces.
- All forms for registration are due by Thursday, September 7th, noon, to be eligible to participate.