Intramurals has 2 Seasons:
Season One runs from January 10th thru January 21th.
Season Two runs from January 24st thru February 4th.
Specific sport for each session will be determined by the interested students later in the year.
(Intramurals are hosted as an activity for students to participate in during a period that would otherwise have no athletic events. Intramurals are aimed at being non-competitive, and typically co-ed with boys and girls playing on mixed teams. Intramurals only involve Rose Hill Students, no competition is done with students from other schools.)
2. Fill out the Athletic Participation-Physical Form
If student has had a physical on file that is less than two years old, this form is not necessary.
4. Fill out the Purchase Order Form and pay Participation fee: $75.00 per sport, $150.00 max.
5. Pay ASB fee:
- $25.00 for a regular card, or
- $70.00 for a Royal Pride card that also gets you into all the socials, includes the RHMS yearbook and a Rose Hill T-shirt.
- Cash or check can be brought in to Mrs. Love in the main office. Please make checks payable to: "RHMS" or "Rose Hill Middle School". We cannot take card payments in the building; if you would like to use a credit/debit card please contact Mrs Love so she can let you pay online.
Families are required to make transportation arrangements for getting students home following all after-school athletic participation. Teams will have transportation on competition days including to the other school and back to RHMS when finished, but buses are not available for rides home. Practices and games are held on Mondays, Tuesdays, Thursdays and Fridays. If you have any questions, please contact Dan Lindner, Athletic Director.
Take the Athletic Participation/Physical Form to your child's physician. Most primary care physicians will fill out the forms if they have seen your child within 6 months of your request.
Walk-in sports physicals:
Indigo Urgent Care, has a Totem Lake, Kirkland location. Appointment not necessary, but recommended.
BARTELL Redmond Care Clinic, has a downtown Redmond Location. Appointment not necessary, online check-in available.
Rose Hill Middle School offers this information as a courtesy. We do not endorse or promote the above establishments.