Welcome RHMS Students and Families!
The RHMS Library is here for you during in-person and remote learning. Use the drop-down menus below to access important information for the 2020-21 School Year.
Do you need Technology Support? Please see our Technology Support page.
Things to know right now:
- Library Books: All library books are due Monday, June 7 for in-person students and Wednesday, June 9 for remote learning students.
- How to Prepare for Laptop Roll-In:
- Turn all library books in by Friday, June 11.
- Back-up all documents to your OneDrive.
- Bring your laptop, power-cord, stylus pen, and textbooks to school on your designated laptop roll-in day.
- Laptop Roll-In Schedule for In-Person Students: Will be taking place through Social Studies classes on Monday, June 14 and Tuesday, June 15.
- Laptop Roll-In Schedule for Remote Students: Will be taking place on Wednesday, June 16 from 12pm-4pm. Please arrive during your designated time (listed below). The schedule is grouped by student last name/surname.
- 12pm-2pm: Stella Schola
- 12pm-1pm: A-F Last Name/Surname
- 1pm-2pm: G-K Last Name/Surname
- 2pm-3pm: L-R Last Name/Surname
- 3pm-4pm: S-Z Last Name/Surname
- Laptop Roll-In Location for Remote Students:
- Enter the parent drop-off loop and stop outside the main gym doors.
- Please remain in your vehicle and wear a mask.
- Please wait until a staff member comes back and confirms that your items have been checked in and your student account is clear.
- Password trouble? Where to go for password help.
Contact Ms. Buoy if you have questions about library books, textbooks, technology, or Laptop Roll-In.
Library Hours: The RHMS Library is closed for now, Curbside Book Pickup only. Visit the Library Teams site for library resources and to fill-out the Curbside Book Pick-up form!
Follow the Library!
Please visit the Technology Support page for help with your school laptop.