Please be sure to follow our morning drop-off procedures. C.S. Lewis once said “Integrity is doing the right thing, even when no one is watching.”
If you are driving your student to and from school, please refer to the graphic for the traffic flow plan for the drop off and pick up procedures at Rose Hill and Stella Schola Middle Schools:
The red line shows the traffic flow for student drop off and pick up. If you are heading eastbound on NE 75th street you will drive past the reader board and take the second right following the student drop off and pick up signs posted. If you are heading westbound on NE 75th you will be taking the first left onto campus - as you near the top of the hill - following the student drop off and pick up signs posted. Please be sure to watch for pedestrians at all crosswalks.
Stay to the right and follow the signs and staff directions to the student drop-off and pick-up.
While driving on campus, it is important that you continue to follow all rules of the road AND that you bring your patience:
- Once in the designated drop-off area on the west side of the building, students should exit your vehicle on the right side only
- Be sure your students have what they need in the car and are ready to exit once your vehicle stops next to the sidewalk
- Once you have dropped off your student you can carefully merge in to the through lane of traffic, limiting your speed to 5 mph
- The loop will make a left turn and take you to a stop sign in order to exit the campus
The pick-up loop will open at 2:25pm on Monday, Tues, Thurs, Fri. and at 12:55pm on Wednesdays. When you are waiting for your student, please turn off your engine.
- Limit your speed to 5 mph
- Slow down and watch for pedestrians at all crosswalks
- No opening car doors unless you are stopped in the “Drop off/Pick up Zone”
- No dropping off or picking up in the “Thru Traffic Lane”
- No dropping off or picking up in the “Bus or Parking Loop" (Yellow and Blue lines in the traffic flow graphic above )
- Drivers must remain in cars
- This is for your student’s safety!