Parents and students cleaned up the grounds around Bell Elementary School after school on Friday, October 13.
This page defines our goals for Rose Hill and our beliefs about teaching and learning.
Every Student Future Ready
Prepared for college, prepared for the global workplace, prepared for personal success
Every RHMS student:
- Challenged Academically
- Connected Globally
- Valued Individually
- Prepared for the Next Step
We prepare and inspire students for academic and social success in a safe community through collaboration of students, staff and parents.
- Learning is an enjoyable and life-long process.
- Teaching and learning is a continuous and collaborative cycle between teachers and students.
- A safe, positive and encouraging environment leads to greater learning.
- Student progress will improve with high expectations.
- The best learning occurs when students are personally engaged.
- Every child has a unique capacity to learn and deserves our personal attention.
- Student leadership and involvement enhances the learning experience.
- Parental & community involvement enhances student learning.
- It is important to creatively and compassionately address challenges brought on by cultural, socio-economic, and individual diversity.