All Lake Washington School District students have the right to public education. The U.S. Supreme Court ruled in Plyler vs. Doe (457 U.S. 202 (1982)) that undocumented children and young adults have the same right to attend public primary and secondary schools as do U.S. citizens and permanent residents. Lake Washington does not ask for or collect immigration status information.
- School Hours: 7:45 am - 2:15 pm
- Principal: Erin Bowser
- Associate Principal: Michael Griffin
- Associate Principal: Leslie Kyle
- Office Manager: Jodi Seitz
- Attendance: 425-936-2461
- Main Number: 425-936-2460
- Fax Number: 425-576-6342
If you child has a life-threatening health condition, specific requirements must be met before your child can attend school. Click the link above for more information.